Be inspired by this mouth-watering dessert that everyone will love.
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp passionfruit pulp
- 100 g packet mini meringues, coarsely chopped
- 250 g punnet fresh strawberries
- 125 g punnet fresh raspberries
- extra fresh passionfruit pulp to decorate
- Invert the base of a 20cm springform pan (base measuring 18cm). Grease and line base and side with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above the pan edge.
- Beat cream and vanilla in a large bowl of an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk and passionfruit pulp. Fold through half the meringues. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining meringues. Cover. Freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, remove ice-cream from pan. Transfer to a serving plate. Top with strawberries and raspberries. Drizzle with extra passionfruit
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||23.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.8 g|
|- Sugars||44.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|