This tasty meal will be on the table in less than 35 minutes.
- 375 g small pasta shells
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 200 g punnet sliced Swiss brown mushrooms
- 785 g jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water. Return pasta to stockpot. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large frying pan over a high heat. Add beef. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Add capsicum and mushrooms, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until capsicum is tender.
- Add sauce and reserved cooking water. Bring to boil. Add mince mixture to pasta in stockpot with 1½ cups of the cheese and 1/3 cup of the parsley. Season. Mix well.
- Transfer pasta to serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||23.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||84.3 g|
|- Sugars||18.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||10.2 g|