This curry is a meat-free way to enjoy the deliciousness that is Thai cuisine. Serve with jasmine rice as a traditional side.
- 1 onion halved, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Thai green curry paste
- 500 g packet diced butternut pumpkin
- 125 g fresh baby corn, halved diagonally
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- steamed jasmine rice to serve
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until soft. Add curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add pumpkin, corn, milk, stock cube and ¾ cup water to the wok. Bring to a boil. Gently boil for about 6 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
- Add snow peas and fish sauce. Gently boil for a further 1 minute, or until the snow peas are tender. Remove.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||117.2 g|
|- Sugars||6.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.2 g|