Just drizzle with your favourite dressing to serve.
- 180 g baby leaf salad with beetroot
- 2 pears, finely sliced
- juice 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted walnuts
Balsamic and mustard dressing
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch brown sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Arrange salad leaves in a bowl. Toss pear with juice of a lemon and arrange over the salad. Top with walnuts. Cover and chill until required.
- To make the balsamic & mustard dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- To serve, spoon dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.5 g|
|- Sugars||12.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.6 g|