Potato Bake! Who said potato bake? Dig in quick – this one won’t last long.
- 8 medium Sebago potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 250 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 600 ml thickened cream
- fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish or tray.
- Layer potatoes and camembert into the dish. Add the garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add thyme sprigs, if using. Pour over the cream.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Cover bake with foil if the top begins to brown too quickly. Stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra thyme if desired.
Bake can be made ahead of time, cool. Then cover and chill until required. Cover with foil and warm in a slow oven (160°C) for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and piping hot.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||25.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.6 g|
|- Sugars||4.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|