A sparkling drink that's perfect for a refreshing summer soiree!
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 12 basil leaves
- 250 ml lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- crushed ice, to serve
- 2 x 1.25 l soda water, chilled
- lemon slices to garnish
- Put cucumber, basil, lemon juice and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Half fill 8 tumbler glasses with crushed ice. Pour about ¼ cup of cucumber mixture into each glass and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with extra cucumber wedges, extra basil and lemon slices. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.3 g|
|- Sugars||9.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|