Roast cauliflower is everyone's favourite side dish – and this one comes with a delicious make-it-yourself yoghurt dressing – delish!
- 2 whole cauliflowers
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tsp honey
- juice 1 lemon
- sea salt flakes and black pepper to season
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- chervil to garnish
- micro herbs to garnish
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp baby capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 200ºC fanforced (220ºC conventional). Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Cut cauliflowers into large florets about 9cm in diameter. Cut off stalk so pieces sit flat. Combine olive oil, paprika, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season. Brush half of the mix liberally over cauliflower. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with remaining olive oil mixture and roast uncovered a further 30 minutes or until golden brown and just tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, put all Yoghurt dressing ingredients into a small bowl and stir with a fork until combined.
- Serve hot cauliflower drizzled with pan juices, a little dressing, a scattering of onion, chervil and micro herbs. Serve remaining dressing on the side
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.6 g|
|- Sugars||3.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|