These little tartlets are perfect for party finger food – and they're sure to get everyone talking.
- cooking oil spray
- 250 g cashews
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 80 g dried pitted dates
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 100 g mango flesh, diced
- ½ Tbsp honey, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- ¼ small ripe pineapple, cored, very thinly sliced crossways
- finely grated zest ½ lime
- 6 mint leaves
- Grease holes of a 24-hole 1½ tablespoon-capacity mini muffin tray with cooking oil. Line a freezerproof tray with baking paper.
- Put cashews, coconut, dates and oil in the bowl of a food processor and process until a smooth dough forms. Push 1½ tablespoons of mixture into each prepared hole to evenly cover base and side. Freeze for 4 hours or until tartlet shells are firm enough to remove, then transfer to prepared tray.
- Put mango, honey and yoghurt in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Divide mixture among tartlet shells and smooth surface. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove tray from freezer. Transfer tartlets to a serving platter and set aside for 10 minutes to defrost slightly. Arrange pineapple on top. Drizzle with extra honey. Scatter with zest and mint. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.5 g|
|- Sugars||9.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.2 g|