Dine in style with a glass of this irresistible martini featuring make-it-yourself sherbet
- 4 cups frozen raspberries
- 350 ml cranberry pomegranate juice drink
- ¼ cup pure icing sugar
- 160 ml vodka, chilled
- juice 2 limes
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 5 g freeze-dried raspberries, finely crumbled
- ¼ cup pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp citric acid
- To make Raspberry sherbet, put all ingredients in a jar and secure lid. Shake well until combined. Set aside.
- Put frozen raspberries, cranberry pomegranate juice and icing sugar in a blender and blend until pureed. Strain through a fine sieve into a large jug and discard seeds. Stir in vodka and lime juice.
- Pour into 8 chilled martini glasses. Put a little sherbet, a raspberry and a mint leaf onto 8 teaspoons. To garnish, rest spoons on glass rims. Serve immediately
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||44.8 g|
|- Sugars||42.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.5 g|