Crunchy crostini with pear paste, bocconcini, prosciutto and figs as well as nuts make this a finger-food to remember.
- 16 slices sourdough bread, cut on diagonal, 1cm thick
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 Tbsp tomato chutney
- 4 Tbsp pear paste
- 8 baby bocconcini, torn
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, torn
- small mint
- 100 g mild creamy blue cheese, crumbled into bite sized pieces
- 4 small fresh figs, sliced into thin wedges
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Drizzle baguette slices on both sides with oil. Grill slices for 30 seconds each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Spread 8 slices with chutney and 8 with pear paste.
- Top chutney with bocconcini, prosciutto and mint.
- Top pear paste with blue cheese, figs and walnuts.
- Drizzle with extra oil and season with pepper. Serve immediately
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.8 g|
|- Sugars||8.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.6 g|