This tasty meal can be on the table in less than 35 minutes – it's a vegetarian stunner and you can replace red curry paste with green or yellow, if preferred.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 200 g packet dried Pad Thai noodles
- 500 g packet frozen beans, carrots and broccoli
- 300 g packet medium tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a large wok over a medium to high heat. Add red curry paste. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk and stock. Stir to combine.
- Add noodles to the wok. Bring to boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until noodles are just tender. Add vegetables. Cook, stirring for a further 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove.
- Serve noodles topped with tofu and onions.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||20.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.0 g|
|- Sugars||5.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g|