Take your weeknight chicken schnitty to the next level by accompanying it with a corn and cos salad and chipotle aioli – delish!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken schnitzels
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed
- 310 g canned corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, coarsely shred lettuce. Place in a large bowl. Add corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, avocado and onion. Toss to combine.
- Whisk aioli with lime juice in a jug. Add to salad and toss well.
- Thickly slice chicken. Serve with salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41.9 g|
|- Sugars||8.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.7 g|