Add a nutty extra something to a fudge slice for a truly delish morning or afternoon tea with friends. You can pack them into lunches for at work treats!
- 250 g packet butternut snap cookies
- 1 ½ cups rice bubbles
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 200 g block caramel filled milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 150 g unsalted butter, chopped
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup white chocolate melts, melted
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above pan edges.
- Process cookies in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in Rice Bubbles and peanuts.
- Place chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium to low heat until mixture is smooth. Remove. Stand 10 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Press evenly over base.
- Spoon melted white chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag and snip the tip. Drizzle over slice. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, or until firm.
- Lift slice out of pan onto a chopping board. Cut into bars.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.8 g|
|- Sugars||19.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.4 g|