This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Lemony, Greek-style goodness will be ready in no time thanks to the delicious addition of tuna.
- 6 medium washed potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 whole garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ lemon,cut into wedges
- salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 x 95 g cans Sirena tuna with basil, undrained
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup basil sprigs
- 120 g rocket leaves
- 2 Tbsp pitted olives, sliced, to garnish
- Line a large, flat baking tray with baking paper. Arrange potatoes, garlic and red onion in a single layer over the paper. Squeeze over the lemon wedges.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- Open the cans of tuna and drizzle the basil oil over the potatoes, set tuna aside.
- Cook potatoes in a moderate oven (180°C) for 45 minutes or until tender and golden, tossing the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Remove tray from the oven and flake the tuna over the top. Add the cherry tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Divide rocket leaves between serving plates, top with cooked potato and tuna. Drizzle with pan juices. Scatter with basil leaves and sliced olives before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41.6 g|
|- Sugars||5.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.2 g|