This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Warm up your insides with this moreish laksa with tuna and fresh herbs.
- 100 g vermicelli noodles, soaked and drained
- 185 g malaysian laksa paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 l prepared vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 x 95 g cans Sirena canned tuna in springwater with lemon, undrained
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 100 g bean shoots, rinsed, trimmed
- ¾ cup fresh herbs (such as coriander and mint)
- Divide the drained noodles between 4 bowls. Set aside.
- Spoon the laksa paste into a deep sided, non-stick wok or frypan. Place over a medium heat. Heat, stirring for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, stir until combined. Increase heat and stir occasionally until mixture simmers.
- Flake the tuna with a fork and stir it and juices from the can into the soup, along with the carrot and snow peas. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Ladle soup over the noodles. Top each serve with cucumber, bean sprouts and fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.9 g|
|- Sugars||8.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|