This recipe is proudly sponsored by
This hearty rice dish with spicy sriracha is perfect for filling hungry tummies.
- 4 x 85 g cans Sirena tuna smoke-infused oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 green spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 ½ cups long-grain rice
- 1 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 l chicken stock, blended with 1 cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach and rocket salad
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Drain the oil from the tuna into a large deep-sided frypan. Flake the tuna with a fork and set aside.
- Place the frypan over a medium heat and add the garlic, half the green spring onions and rice. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the paprika, Sriracha sauce, capsicum and blended stock. Bring to simmering point. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the flaked tuna, spinach and rocket leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Garnish Jambalaya with remaining green spring onions and serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||101.6 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|