Bellissimo! Whip up a delicious yet simple meal the whole family will love.
- 4 x 250 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups grated mozzarella
- balsamic glaze, to serve
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- crusty bread, to serve
- 4 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cut each fillet horizontally through the side to give two pieces. Place in a large bowl with garlic, paprika, oregano and half the oil. Toss to coat.
- Heat a large, chargrill plate over a medium heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until just cooked. Transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle cheese down centre of chicken.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, make topping, mix tomatoes, onion and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Stir in half the basil.
- Remove tray from oven. Spoon topping over chicken. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Serve with salad leaves and bread.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.7 g|
|- Sugars||6.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|