Combine classic beef sirloin steaks with some delicious zucchini spaghetti. It's ready to eat in just 20 minutes, making it a great family dinner.
- 4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks
- 3 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 x 250 g packets ready-to-steam zucchini spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic bread, to serve
- Sprinkle both sides of beef with seasoning.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove and rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Wipe pan clean.
- Heat oil in same, clean pan over a high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until softened. Remove from heat. Add zucchini and pesto. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve beef with zucchini spaghetti and garlic bread.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.5 g|
|- Sugars||5.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.7 g|