These are a twist on several of your favourite childhood flavours, including chocolate, peanut butter and rice bubbles, with a date twist.
- 1 cup cashews
- 250 g pitted Medjool dates
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups puffed rice cereal
- ½ cup dark chocolate melts
- Process cashews in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the dates and peanut butter. Process until combined.
- Add Rice Bubbles and chocolate. Pulse until combined.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Place on a tray or in small paper cases. Refrigerate, covered, for about 2 hours, or until cold. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.2 g|
|- Sugars||17.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.9 g|