Stylishly transport your lunch with these easy, fuss-free jars that are a light option for a meal.
- 185 g canned tuna, drained
- ½ cup olive dip
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 300 g canned four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ x 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 70 g Greek feta, crumbled
- 40 g mixed salad leaves
- Place tuna in a small bowl. Stir in the dip. Spoon evenly into two large jars (600ml-capacity).
- In layers, divide capsicum, bean mix, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and salad leaves between jars. Seal with lids. Refrigerate until ready to serve
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.2 g|
|- Sugars||4.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.3 g|