Serve it on the side – fresh and lively, this is perfect for entertaining or jazzing up midweek dinners.
- 1 firm ripe mango
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup pickled sliced jalapeno peppers
- sea salt flakes to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- white corn chips, to serve
- fresh lime to serve
- Using a sharp knife, slice cheeks off mango, close to the stone. Using a large spoon, scoop out the flesh from each cheek in one piece, close to the skin. Discard skin and stone. Cut mango into 1cm pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Halve avocado. Remove stone and skin. Cut into 1cm pieces. Add to mango with remaining ingredients. Gently toss.
- Serve with corn chips and fresh lime.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.7 g|
|- Sugars||5.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|