This quick fix weeknight dish takes sesame chicken to the next level – turn them into meatballs and pair with soba noodles – amazing!
- 180 g packet dried soba noodles
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 x 400 g packets Asian-style chicken meatballs
- 300 g packet coleslaw mix
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup Japanese dressing
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place sesame seeds in a large dish.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add meatballs in two batches. Cook, turning regularly, for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer meatballs to the dish with the sesame seeds. Roll to coat.
- Add coleslaw, cucumbers, coriander and dressing to noodles. Toss to combine.
- Serve with meatballs
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||67.6 g|
|- Sugars||11.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|