Whip these up for a special brunch on a long weekend for a relaxing and delicious meal that serves 8 people.
- 2 cups leftover cold roast pork
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 2 tsp unflavoured vitamin C powder
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup vintage cheddar cheese,grated
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ bunch dill, chopped
- sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- apple sauce, to serve
- aioli, to serve
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Shred leftover pork finely, then put in a large bowl. Grate potatoes on coarse blade of a box grater, then squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Mix with vitamin C powder, then add to pork.
- Mix butter, cheeses and dill with pork, then season generously. Toss to combine, then cook about ½ a cup at a time in a pre-heated waffle iron for 6-8 minutes, until deep golden and crunchy. Serve with apple sauce, aioli and mixed salad leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||21.3 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.7 g|