Roasted cauliflower and sweet potato, all in one dish? It's vegetarian heaven!
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 750 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 4cm pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp hulled tahini
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic,crushed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Place cauliflower and potato, separately, on two large oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Whisk oil and curry powder in a jug. Drizzle over vegetables. Season. Toss to coat.
- Place both trays in a very hot oven (220C). Cook cauliflower, turning halfway, for about 25 minutes, or until tender. Cook potato, turning halfway, for about 30 minutes, or until tender. Remove trays. Cool slightly.
- To make dressing, combine all the ingredients in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- To serve, combine cauliflower and sweet potato with the spinach, chickpeas and pine nuts in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||39.3 g|
|- Sugars||10.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||10.7 g|