Cookies for breakfast! Enjoy brekkie on the run or take it as a snack – it will fit perfectly in your lunch box.
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped, room temperature
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup pepitas
- ⅓ cup finely chopped ginger
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 Grease and line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2 Beat butter, peanut butter, milk and sugar in a small bowl of an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3 Add combined sifted flour, baking powder and ginger. Mix well. Add apricots, choc bits, seed mix, ginger and sesame seeds. Stir to combine.
- 4 Roll 1/3 cups of mixture into balls. Shape into 8cm flat circles. Place on prepared oven trays about 4cm apart.
- 5 Cook in a moderately slow oven (160°C), swapping trays halfway, for about 25 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||20.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||91.8 g|
|- Sugars||52.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.3 g|