Quick-fix weeknight – this tasty meal will be on the table in less than half an hour.
- 200 g packet dried Pad Thai noodles
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed
- ⅓ cup pad Thai paste
- 1 large carrot, thinly shredded
- 250 g ready-to-steam zucchini spaghetti
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- chopped roasted peanuts
- lime pieces, to serve
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, rinse bok choy under cold water. Drain well. Thinly slice, separating stems and leaves.
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add carrot and stems. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add noodles, zucchini, tomatoes, sauce and juice. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until hot. Stir in green leaves until wilted.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with lime pieces.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||54.3 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.8 g|