We have your chocolate cravings covered with this indulgent treat
- 2 x 200 g packets Tim Tam biscuits
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- aerosol whipped cream, to serve
- cocoa powder, to serve
- ¾ cup milk
- 150 g marshmallows, chopped
- 100 g dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- Grease a 13cm x 35cm rectangular, loose-base flan tin.
- Reserve 5 biscuits. Process remaining biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in butter. Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared the tin. Refrigerate while making filling.
- To make filling, place the milk and marshmallows in a large saucepan over a low heat. Stir for about 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is hot. Remove. Add chocolate. Stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently whisk into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spread jam evenly over biscuit base. Pour over filling. Spread evenly. Refrigerate for about 6 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- To serve, place the tart on a serving plate. Cut reserved biscuits diagonally in half. Decorate tart with cream and reserved biscuits. Dust with sifted cocoa powder.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||24.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||61.4 g|
|- Sugars||44.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|