This coconut-spiked fish is absolutely amazing when served with a side of bok choy. Best of all, it's ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp tom yum paste
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp lemongrass paste
- 190 g canned champignons, drained, halved
- 4 x 180 g thick white fish fillets
- steamed jasmine rice
- steamed baby bok choy
- lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add tomatoes and tom yum paste. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft. Add the coconut milk, lemongrass paste and champignons. Stir to combine. Bring to boil.
- Add fish to pan. Simmer, turning halfway, for about 8 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve fish with jasmine rice, bok choy and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||20.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||105.5 g|
|- Sugars||3.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|