A 20-minute winner – pasta, pronto! This is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your dinner table of a weeknight
- 630 g fresh three-cheese tortellini
- 250 g tub cheddar cheese sauce mix
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 green spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- finely grated Parmesan
- Cook pasta in a stockpot of boiling, salted water for about 7 minutes, or until tender. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid. Cover pasta to keep warm.
- Combine cheese sauce, mustard and reserved water in the same stockpot over a high heat. Bring to boil. Add peas, broccolini and asparagus. Cover with lid. Simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return pasta to pot with onions and lemon juice. Stir over a low heat for about 2 minutes, or until pasta is hot. Season.
- Serve with grated parmesan and cracked black pepper
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||73.0 g|
|- Sugars||6.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|