Easy-as fritters are crispy, delicious, and above all easy – ready in just half an hour. Delish!
- 250 g ready-to-steam zucchini spaghetti
- 2 x 125 g canned corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrot
- 4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Greek yoghurt
- lemon cut into wedges
- baby spinach leaves
- tomato cut into wedges
- chopped cucumber
- Coarsely chop the zucchini. Place in a large bowl with corn, carrot, onions and garlic. Toss well. Add eggs, flour and curry powder. Season. Mix well.
- Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add 1/3 cup fritter mixture. Spread evenly into a 9cm circle. Repeat to make four fritters.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove. Repeat with remaining oil and fritter mixture to make another four fritters.
- Serve with yoghurt, lemon wedges and combined spinach, tomato and cucumber.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||31.6 g|
|- Sugars||8.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.4 g|