Create and enjoy this oh-so-cute treat for kids and adults alike.
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 cup white marshmallows, chopped
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 450 g dark chocolate melts
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 1 ¼ cups shredded coconut
- green food colouring paste, to tint
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- milk chocolate eggs to decorate
- chocolate bunnies to decorate
- edible wafer flowers, to decorate
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm above the pan edges.
- Place butter, marshmallows, milk and 2 cups of the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove bowl.
- Stir in biscuits and ½ cup of the coconut. Place in prepared pan. Press to cover base. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place remaining coconut in a large snap-lock bag. Add a few drops of colouring. Seal bag. Rub coconut through bag to tint.
- Combine oil and remaining chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Pour over biscuit base. Spread evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle over the tinted coconut mixture. Gently press eggs, bunnies, flowers and butterflies over the top of the slice. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- Lift slice out of pan. Cut into squares.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||15.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.6 g|
|- Sugars||12.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|