Eggs galore – brunch or lunch is sorted with this egg-cellent dish
- 4 x 15cm round soft wraps
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ cup arrabiata sauce
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, trimmed, larger stems halved lengthways
- 75 g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 free-range eggs
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Place the wraps on an oiled, large oven tray. Combine the grated mozzarella and parmesan in a bowl.
- Spread the sauce over wraps. Sprinkle with half the cheeses. Top with asparagus and mushrooms. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 12 minutes, or until golden brown and bases are crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. One at a time, gently crack eggs into a small bowl, then pour into the pan. Cook each egg for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Serve each pizza topped with a fried egg. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.9 g|
|- Sugars||5.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.6 g|