Take 5 ingredients to make this deliciously creamy creation
- 630 g packet fresh roasted vegetable ravioli
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 150 g tub tomato, feta, basil and cashew dip
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- 120 g bag baby spinach leaves
- Cook ravioli in a stockpot of boiling water until tender. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a lightly oiled, large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Reserve 2 tblsps of the dip. Add remaining dip, cream and reserved cooking water to tomatoes. Cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, or until hot and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Add ravioli and spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Serve topped with reserved dip.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||91.8 g|
|- Sugars||3.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|