This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Fresh food deserves a fresh finish with Gourmet Garden’s Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle.
- 5 vines cherry tomatoes
- 5 Atlantic salmon fillets
- 500 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 lemon
- Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place tomatoes on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Drizzle with oil and cook salmon for 4 minutes each side.
- Steam beans in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Divide salmon, tomatoes and beans among serving plates. Add a lemon cheek and top with Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finished Drizzle.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.0 g|
|- Sugars||4.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.5 g|