This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Fresh food deserves a fresh finish with Gourmet Garden Harissa Finishing Drizzle.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 2 slices sourdough bread or rustic bread, toasted
- 1 firm ripe and ready avocado, chopped coarsely
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tube Gourmet Garden Harissa Finishing Drizzle
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add prosciutto. Cook, stirring, until golden and very crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a simmer. Add vinegar. Crack one of the eggs into a cup.
- Swirl water with a large spoon and gently pour egg into swirling water. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until white is set. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper. Repeat with remaining egg.
- Place toast on serving plates and drizzle with remaining oil. Top with avocado, poached eggs, crispy prosciutto, parsley, feta and Gourmet Garden Harissa Finishing Drizzle.
• The key to a great poached egg is using the freshest eggs possible.
• For an extra hint of café style, you could drizzle your bread with oil and cook on a chargrill.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.3 g|
|- Sugars||3.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|