This recipe is proudly sponsored by
Fresh food deserves a fresh finish with Gourmet Garden’s Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle.
- 500 g baby potatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 g small vine tomatoes
- 2 x 200 g fillets barramundi fillet, skin on
- extra olive oil for brushing
- Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle
- Seasonal vegies to serve
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Boil gently until almost tender. Drain and allow steam to evaporate.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place potatoes on a large oven tray and drizzle with half the oil. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Remove tray and toss potatoes. Add tomatoes to same tray and drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Roast for about a further 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tomatoes are slightly charred and collapsed.
- Brush fish all over with oil. Season Well.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add fish, skin-side down and cook until golden and very crisp. Turn and cook for about a further 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Place fish on serving plates and top with Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle. Serve with potatoes, tomatoes and leaves or vegetables.
• Broccolini, asparagus, peas or spinach would all go well with this dish.
• You could any of your favourite fish fillets in this dish. Salmon or snapper would be also be delicious.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.6 g|
|- Sugars||1.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|