Whip up a delicious dinner using nachos – the pantry staple you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 750 g frozen sweet potato wedges
- ½ x 230 g white corn tortillas
- 200 g jar mild taco sauce
- 125 g canned corn kernels, drained
- 400 g canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 ½ cups grated pizza cheese blend
- chopped avocado, to serve
- Spread the sweet potato chips over an oiled, large oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C), turning halfway, for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until crisp. Remove tray from oven. Transfer chips to a large oven-proof dish. Carefully toss tortilla strips through chips.
- Drizzle sauce over chip mixture. Sprinkle with corn, black beans and cheese. Return to the oven. Cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve nachos with avocado.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||62.6 g|
|- Sugars||10.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||17.5 g|