This tasty, Indian-style meal will be on the table in just 25 minutes. Top with yoghurt for a creamy finish
- 3 medium washed potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp korma curry paste
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 400 g canned brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- warm naan bread, to serve
- Place potatoes in a shallow, microwaveproof dish with 2 tblsps water. Cover with damp absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on High (100 per cent) for about 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add paste. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes, lentils and stock. Bring to a boil. Cover with lid. Gently boil for about 15 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in the spinach until wilted.
- Serve with yoghurt and naan bread
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.2 g|
|- Sugars||9.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||10.7 g|