A delish fish dish you won't want to miss! Pair with couscous for a fibre-rich side.
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp lemon, herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 ½ cups couscous
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- ¾ cup dried fruit and nuts
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ⅓ cup French salad dressing
- 4 x 180 g firm white fish fillets, skinless and boneless
- lemon cut into wedges, to serve
- Combine stock and 1 tsp of the seasoning in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in the couscous. Cover with lid. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in the chickpeas, mixed nuts and fruit, coriander and dressing.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle remaining seasoning over both sides of the fish.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the fish. Cook, for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily. Remove.
- Serve fish with couscous and lemon wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||99.1 g|
|- Sugars||20.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||12.9 g|