Take the pork and apple combo to the next level with a crunchy coleslaw salad featuring pink lady apple.
- 500 g pork mince
- ¾ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 520 g crunchy noodle coleslaw kit
- 1 Pink Lady apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- extra apple sauce to serve
- Combine pork mince, breadcrumbs, parsley, sauce and mustard in a large bowl. Season. Mix well. Divide into eight equal portions. Shape portions into rissoles, about 8cm in diameter.
- Heat an oiled, large frying pan over a medium to low heat. Add the rissoles. Cook, for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Meanwhile, make crunchy apple salad. Combine coleslaw with dressing and noodles from the kit in a large bowl. Add apple. Toss well.
- Grind pepper over rissoles. Serve with salad and extra sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.0 g|
|- Sugars||18.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.9 g|