This well-known flavour makes the perfect meal – add a mint sauce for a refreshing finish!
- 4 x 150 g chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsp korma curry paste
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 4 oval turkish rolls
- ⅓ cup garlic aioli
- 8 butter lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 1 carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup mint
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 2 fresh long green chillies, deseeded, chopped
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, curry paste and vinegar in a glass bowl. Toss well. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make mint sauce, place all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until combined. Transfer to a jug. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Split rolls horizontally in half. Spread aioli over bases. Top with lettuce, carrot and chicken. Spoon over mint sauce. Top with cucumber. Replace lids
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.4 g|
|- Sugars||14.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.4 g|