Up the heat with the addition of wasabi to salmon
- 900 g butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 x 200 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- Place pumpkin in a shallow, microwaveproof dish with 2 tblsps water. Cover with damp absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on High (100 per cent) for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Season. Coarsely mash.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well.
- Place salmon on an oiled, large oven tray. Place broccolini on a separate oiled, large oven tray. Spoon 2 tblsps of the sauce over each tray.
- Cook both trays in a very hot oven (220C) for about 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking and broccolini is tender.
- Serve salmon and broccolini with mashed pumpkin. Spoon over remaining sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.6 g|
|- Sugars||11.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|