This one-pan wonder is a truly beautiful and delicious traybake that is the perfect weekly dinner option
- 2 red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 12 peppercorn extra lean beef sausages
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- small basil leaves, to serve
- 1 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely shredded Parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan-forced). Put capsicum, zucchini and onion in a large, shallow roasting pan. Spray with cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Spray sausages and tomatoes with oil. Add to pan with vegetables and roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegies are tender and golden at edges and sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make pesto, put basil, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, oil and 1 Tbsp water in mortar. Use pestle to pound ingredients until well combined. Stir in parmesan.
- Drizzle sausages and vegies with pesto. Top with basil leaves if you like, and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.0 g|
|- Sugars||10.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.5 g|