This is the tropical dessert of champions!
- 150 g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 4 x 1.5cm-thick slices fresh pineapple
- ½ cup crunchy oat clusters cereal
- Light firewood or charcoal and let fire burn down to medium-hot embers or coals. Top with a grill rack.
- Whisk yoghurt and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron frying pan over fire. Add the pineapple and cook for 8 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred.
- To serve, spoon the yoghurt mixture over the pineapple. Top with the Crunchola clusters and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||79.5 g|
|- Sugars||59.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.5 g|