If you like tiramisu, you'll love this ice-cream version we've created. And so will your friends and family!
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tbsp marsala
- 1 packet bite-sized tiramisu wafer biscuit chopped (110g)
- 1 litre tub vanilla ice-cream
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder to decorate
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries to serve
- Combine coffee, sugar and water in a heatproof jug. Stir until dissolved. Stir in Marsala.
- Place biscuits in a large bowl. Pour over coffee mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer ice-cream to a large bowl. Stand at room temperature until slightly softened, then beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in biscuit mixture. Spoon into a large loaf pan. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper, then place in the freezer until cold.
- Using a large metal ice-cream scoop, scoop six balls of ice-cream onto chilled tray. Return to freezer. Freeze for about 2 hours, or until balls are firm.
- Serve ice-cream balls dusted with cocoa and strawberries.
To make scooping the ice-cream balls easier, return scoop to a jug of hot water before each use.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||66.7 g|
|- Sugars||52.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.1 g|