Lunchbox dramas are sorted with these vegie-stuffed wraps.
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 8 tbsp hummus
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves shredded
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese (120 g)
- 1 carrot grated
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthways. Using a teaspoon, remove and discard seeds. Slice into long thin strips.
- To assemble, place one wrap on a clean chopping board. Spread with 2 tablespoons of the hummus. Top with a quarter of the lettuce, cheese, carrot and cucumber. Roll up firmly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make another three wraps. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut each wrap into four pieces to serve.
Any type of rectangular wrap works well for this recipe.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30.9 g|
|- Sugars||4.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.4 g|