On the table in 30 minutes, this fish dish will please everyone.
- 600 g sebago potatoes peeled, sliced
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 red onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 ml)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 x 150 g perch fillets
Lemon caper dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp capers drained, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 pinch sugar
- Place potatoes and water in a flat-based microwave-proof bowl. Cover. Cook on High for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Transfer potatoes to an ovenproof dish with onion and capsicum. Pour over oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Toss. Place fish on top. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the dressing.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 15 minutes, or until fish is tender.
- To serve, pour remaining dressing over fish and vegetables
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.0 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.8 g|