It's a cracker of a visual feast with layers of tropicana and a creamy dressing.
- 6 Ryvita multigrain crispbread
- 50 g avocado flesh thinly sliced
- 30 g snow pea sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 100 g mango flesh, thinly sliced
- 90 g pkt Salt-Reduced smoked Tasmanian salmon, sliced
Dill and lemon dressing
- 1 Tbsp extra light sour cream
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 1 or 2 tsp hot water
- To make dill and lemon dressing, whisk sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Gradually whisk in hot water, until mixture is just thin enough to drizzle.
- Arrange crispbreads on a serving platter. Put a few slices of avocado on each crispbread. Use a fork to mash avocado on the cracker, if you like. Top with snow pea sprouts, mango and salmon.
- Drizzle dressing over salmon. Sprinkle with a little extra pepper, if you like and serve.
If you prefer, you can replace the smoked salmon with a 105g can of
red salmon, drained and flaked.
You can make a lime and tarragon dressing instead by replacing the lemon zest and juice with lime and the dill with fresh tarragon.
PER SERVE 1279kJ, protein 16g, total fat 13g (sat. fat 3.4g), carbs 28g, fibre 4.5g, sodium 326mg.
• Carb exchanges 3.
• GI estimate low.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.9 g|
|- Sugars||10.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.5 g|