A glass of bubbly becomes extra special with elderflower liqueur and a rim of pink sugar.
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 drops red food colouring
- 1 eggwhite
- 6 tbsp elderflower cordial or elderflower liquer
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
- Refrigerate 6 champagne flutes for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Meanwhile, put ¼ cup caster sugar in a small zip-lock bag. Add 2 drops of red food colouring. Seal bag, then rub until sugar is tinted pink. Transfer pink sugar to a shallow bowl. Whisk 1 eggwhite in a second shallow bowl. Dip rims of flutes first into eggwhite, then pink sugar to coat.
- Put 1 tbsp elderflower liqueur or elderflower cordial in each flute with 2 fresh raspberries. Top with chilled Champagne and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.8 g|
|- Sugars||11.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|