This dense chocolate fudge hides a crunchy surprise! See what the bees left behind in these family favourite treats.
- 400 g 70% dark cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g honeycomb, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder for dusting
- Line a 25 x 7.5 x 4cm deep bar tin with baking paper; set aside.
- Heat a medium heavy-based saucepan over a low heat. Add chocolate and condensed milk and cook, stirring, until mixture is melted and thick. Add honeycomb and stir gently and quickly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin and chill 2-3 hours or until firm. Lift paper and fudge onto a flat surface. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired. Cut into slices and serve chilled.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||20.2 g|
|- Sugars||18.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|